Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pics or It Didn't Happen

The first thing I saw this morning when I walked into McCauley House was Tim Jones flashing his bare chest--film fest parties apparently being rather rowdy regardless of the time of day. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera at the ready, which means there's no pin-up boy of the day today. I did get a few other shots, though (which are perhaps more representative of this morning's brunch).

This lovely lady was was doing the dishes:

There was a lot of intense conversation:

Sometimes seating was in short supply:

Dan made an announcement, because nothing can happen at this festival without Dan making an announcement:

Small children were in attendance:

And awesome socks were an unintentional theme:
That's Lulu in the purple tights, Laurie in the colourful stripes, and me in teal and grey stripes.

Marv Newland also sported some very kicky socks:

(And don't even get me started on that tie! Marv is so awesome! I like him so much I have to lurk at stalkerish distance!)

Big thanks to the Residence Committee for the great brunch--it doesn't get much better than good food and good company.

No comments: